The short story is, I’m a word nerd. The longer story is, my writing career has spanned many genres, taking me from journalist to author to marketing and public relations work, and just about everything in between.
I’ve had bylines in magazines and newspapers such as Glamour, Maxim, Variety, the Chicago Sun Times and more, traveled the world, worked with everyone from Big Brand companies to mom and pop shops, contributed to, ghostwritten and edited books, and had my memoirs published. I’m also screenwriting, having sold three scripts with two produced, plus several currently under consideration at major studios and networks.
Wanna work together? Hit me up on the contact page — let’s see what we can make happen!
- Another of my pieces ran on Gasm.org — this time, it was about how I learned to find pleasure again after rape. (11/19/13)
- Gasm.org published my story on detailing what I’ve learned from seven years of near celibacy. Read it here. (10/25/13)
- The “Poop Odyssey” has come to a close! Check out the final entries on Holistic Life Online — here’s parts thirteen, fourteen and fifteen. (10/5/13)
- The Hollywood Reporter did a package on men’s style, and I contributed two stories! Here’s one of them about Manscaping 2.0. (10/3/13)
- Healing From Sexual Abuse invited me to do a guest post discussing my intensive but rewarding healing journey, so I did. Give it a gander on their site. (9/28/13)
- Valentine Road is a powerful documentary premiering on HBO October 7th, but I had the opportunity to attend a special screening of the film followed by a panel discussion, which I covered for The Hollywood Reporter. Read all about it here. (9/26/13)