The short story is, I’m a word nerd. The longer story is, my writing career has spanned many genres, taking me from journalist to author to marketing and public relations work, and just about everything in between.
I’ve had bylines in magazines and newspapers such as Glamour, Maxim, Variety, the Chicago Sun Times and more, traveled the world, worked with everyone from Big Brand companies to mom and pop shops, contributed to, ghostwritten and edited books, and had my memoirs published. I’m also screenwriting, having sold three scripts with two produced, plus several currently under consideration at major studios and networks.
Wanna work together? Hit me up on the contact page — let’s see what we can make happen!
- Want to know what’s coming up for Dexter‘s eighth and final season? Check out my preview for Esquire.com, featuring insights from cast and crew! (6/19/13)
- My mini-memoir about my time working in porn – called “The Skin (Trade) I Lived In” – is now available on Kindle for just $2.99. You can get it here. Don’t have a Kindle? Download the free Kindle app for your computer, phone, iPad and more! (6/11/13)
- Why has TV become the medium to encourage deeper conversations about sex? My piece on Indiewire has the answer. (5/22/13)
- Copywriting for Pressed Juicery, L.A.’s hub for cold-pressed, nutritious and delicious juices. (5/22/13)
- Check out my write-up – and tease for a meatier piece – on an exclusive clip for Dexter’s final season on Esquire.com. (5/3/13)
- Copywriting for Lawrence Moore & Associates, a boutique PR and marketing firm focused on restaurants and events throughout Los Angeles. (4/13)